Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Im selling my Romanian SAR-1. It is Romanian parts assembled on a DC Industries/No Spud Receiver. Not your general Century assembled, this thing is tight. These are American made and assembed, great pieces. This AK is Tapcoed, it has the Green Galil foregrip as well as the green M4/AR 6 position stock, and the green Tapco pistol grip. The pistol grip has an open compartment for batteries or cleaning supplies. Also the SAR-1 has a permanent attached AR/birdcage flashider.

Also included is 6 magazines, 1 of which is US Made Pro mag piece of crap. The rest are European made, not Yugo, but other than that I don't know, all in good shape.
This gun has had 3 magazines fired through it, all Wolf ammo, 1 mag was hollowpoints, the rest FMJ. No hiccups.
This package I'm selling for $425.

I'm also selling my SAR-3. Romanian parts, assembled in Romania. It has green furniture as well, not Tapco but I think KVAR. It has green foregrip, NATO type stock, and pistol grip.
This gun has not been fired at all, though it was used before I bought it and the owner said it shot fine.
It comes with 5 magazines. All 30 round Weiger, the hard to find German made mags.
This one I'm selling for $475.

Both guns look great, and put together great.
If you're interested please PM me here or email me at [email protected] and I'll get pics to you ASAP.
I really need cash so please no trades. FTF transactions around the Smyrna area, around Windy Hill, Cobb Parkway or South Cobb Area would be great. I can go alittle ways if needed.
Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll work on how to post pics on here but until then if you just PM or email me I can email them to you, I'm not good with the photobucket stuff.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Email sent, sorry took so long, thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks a ton for putting the pics up for me, thats huge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts