close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: (2) Raven Concealment holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mastery, Mar 25, 2010.

1. mastery

mastery

BOTH SOLD!

Have the below in a bigger group of things on another section here at GT, and wanted to get them to where it was in a more appropriate place for those that are looking:

Cleaning out some room of things I don't use/utilize. Sorry for the picture, flash isn't working right (that's what happens when you let the kids borrow the camera). Anyways, I'll describe as best as I can.

1. Raven Concealment holster, set up for OWB. Camo pattern on the outside, black on inside/back. Fits a G19 or G23. Excellent condition and you don't have to wait months for RCS to send you one. If the camo bothers you, just get some Krylon and make it whatever color you like. $70 shipped.

2. Raven Concealment holster, set up for OWB. Black all over. Fits a M&P 9 or 45 full size. Excellent condition and you don't have to wait months for RCS to send you one. $70 shipped.

I prefer Paypal (with no gun terms!). Plenty of feedback if needed. Email is the fastest way to reach me. Buyer has 24 hours to make/send payment, or I'll move to the next person in line. Some of these things will be posted eventually on other forums, but wanted to give everybody here a shot first.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010