Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two S&W pre-lock revolvers for sale. First PM stating "I'll take it" is the buyer. Please make sure that your receiving dealer will accept a shipment from a private party, although I do hold a C&R FFL. No shipments to California. I will consider trades but any trade must be FTF.

First is a 317 no dash. No box, paperwork, or tools. It has a few blemishes in the finish but nothing serious. Priced at $425.00 + actual Fedex priority overnight shipping & insurance. SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

Next is a Model 36 no dash with a 3" barrel & grips numbered to the gun. According to the SCSW this revolver was made in 1962. If it has been fired it sure doesn't look like it. It comes with the box & instruction sheet. Priced at $450.00 + actual Fedex priority overnight shipping & insurance. MOVED TO AUCTION.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a real beauty to add to your collection, a stainless Interarms produced Walther TPH. It comes with the original box, paperwork, and three magazines. $550.00 + actual Fedex priority overnight shipping & insurance. MOVED TO AUCTION.

Finally, we have another Interarms produced Walther TPH in blue. You don't see many of them in blue. It appears to have been carried a lot but fired seldom as the internals are immaculate. It comes with the original box, paperwork, and three magazines. Priced at $425.00 + actual Fedex priority overnight shipping & insurance. SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would entertain an offer. However, I have a local buyer that I'm waiting to hear back from. If he passes, I will let you know and then you can make your offer. I don't want to appear to be playing one buyer against another.

Are Taking offers on the 317

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All still available. Reasonable offers will be considered otherwise, they're going to auction Saturday morning.

spd37, I responded to your PM.

Are Taking offers on the 317

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 317 has been sold.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The blued TPH is sold.