close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS 2 Pistols: Kahr PM9 (BLK DIAMOND); SIG P239 (.40/357SIG) --- Texas

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by kashton, Jan 12, 2010.

Tags:
  1. kashton

kashton EMT-Paramedic

I am selling my Kahr PM9 (almost to the 200 break in period, or period to where you know it is reliable, and no FTFs yet, so that's a great sign...), and my Sig Sauer P239 .40 Cal with a 357 SIG conversion barrel. The Kahr PM9 comes with two pocket holsters, one made by Blackhawk, and the other is that very popular, super-sticky one that works great.

The Kahr PM9 has Black Diamond Coating. Shot less than 200 times and in exceptional condition, just like the Sig 239. The Sig 239 has a Crimson Trace Laser Grip installed on it, with the orignal grip still here. The CT Laser Grip is outstanding... by FAR the best CT Grip on the market IMO. Very narrow width and very comfortable and natural to hold. I take excellent care of my pistols. The Sig has in between 500-600 rounds through it. I have never had it FTF.

PRICES:

Kahr PM9 BLK Diamond Coating, Box/Papers, 1 x 5 rd & 1 x 6 rd mags: $600.00 USD. Firm.

Sig P239 BLK, CT/Hogue/Original Grips, Box/Papers, ~3 x .40 & 3 x 357SIG mags: $900.00. Firm. Add up all of the package and see what it comes out to new.

Please only contact me if you are seriously interested in purchasing either/both of the pistols.

I ONLY accept CASH. NO TRADES. ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES, SORRY! PLEASE DO NOT ASK. I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO DO THIS IN ALL CAPS B/C SOME PEOPLE JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS. NO TRADES. ONLY CASH.

Best wishes from TEXAS!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  2. stroker

stroker

will you sell the 239 without the laser grips? I'ain't got no use fer em. ifso send me a PM with adjustments on the price,Please in Cypress"HOUSTON"

3. kashton

kashton EMT-Paramedic

I can sell you it w/o the CT grips for 800.

4. kashton

kashton EMT-Paramedic

kahr sold. Sig still for sale.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  5. lrp29

lrp29

email sent on CT grips