Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Sold

I'll list this first to save time: NO PAYPAL!

Please read the ENTIRE ad before committing to buy!

I'm consolidating and have 2 Glocks for sale, pics are at the bottom of the ad:

Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm - NIB and unfired with a TLR-8 light/laser. In factory new condition with all factory items and standard Glock sights. The TLR-8 is also new and unfired. I will not separate. $675 plus shipping.

Glock 48 9mm - has a black slide and includes all the factory items plus 2 of the elusive 15 round Shield Arms mags and the Shield Arms mag release. This gun is like new - never carried and very low round count from one short range trip - maybe 60-75 rounds downrange to check the mag function. I will not separate. $595 plus shipping

Buy both and I'll pay for the shipping.

Cash is king....I'm not looking for trades on these.... but might partial trade for some 9mm/10mm/357 mag/38 special/44 mag/44 special/45LC/556 range ball ammo at reasonable prices. We'd each have to handle our own shipping costs so that deal might not work out well for you.

I know the prices are high...but I also know these guns are selling for crazy prices on GB and are sold out everywhere. My asking amounts are lower than GB and fair given the current state of the firearms market. Also, by buying here you save the sales tax. Those taxes add up over time!

More pics can be texted or emailed - I have many pics already on my phone ready to go.

The fine print:

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED. Shipping will be about $25 FFL to FFL. FTF at an FFL in western PA is ok if you are close enough to me.

Money order is preferred! I will give a 5% discount off the total order if payment is by money order. I have bought. sold, and traded many items on GT so have confidence in the transaction. Also, I will give you my text/cell number to confirm the sale. I have 100% feedback on arf.com and on other sites including eBay.

That said, if you want to forego the discount I will (grudgingly) accept CashApp, their terms of service do not prohibit firearms transactions. I can also accept Zelle, or as a last resort and for an extra 3% on the total I can accept credit cards via my wife's Square account. NO PAYPAL. Did I mention the 5% discount for money orders?

Please know and obey the laws of your jurisdiction. No shipping to CA or AK or anywhere prohibited by law, please do not ask. I will not lower the asking price to separate out mags under any circumstances.

Check out my feedback as buyer, seller, and trader. I describe items accurately and ship fast. With that said, all sales are final - no returns.

For contact, please EMAIL: w e s w a r r e n (at) y a h o o (dot) com. Have questions or need more pics? Let me know.

I will answer PM's, but emails will get a quicker response.

Please do not post in this ad unless you are the buyer and you are posting "I'll take it". Send questions or via email (preferred) or IM. Thanks.

If you wish to purchase and claim in this post or via pm or email, payment arrangements are expected within 24 hours of the claim or I will move on to the next buyer. A claim and/or agreement to purchase signals your acceptance of these terms.

Preference will be given to whoever posts an unqualified "I'll take it" in this thread, but I do reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish. If you are new to this site, please contact me first. If you post "I'll take it", please do not try to negotiate terms or ask questions later. The terms are laid out in this ad, and questions must be asked before committing to purchase. An "I'll take it" is a firm commitment to buy given those terms.

Sorry about all the rigmarole - just trying to be as up front as possible and ask that you do the same.

Last note: I will be out of town and unable to ship from September 14th - 19th.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.