Glock Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 FML Glock 17 ten round magazines. These came with an early Generation 3 gun and do not have the ambidextrous cut. The follower is marked 2183-1 and the baseplate 3206. They don't appear to have been used much at all, only thing I've noticed is the button to release the baseplate has some scratches (not the baseplate itself) like they used something sharp to push the button in. $35 shipped or trade for Glock 19 mags or a Glock 33 rd mag.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have 2 FML Glock 17 ten round magazines. These came with an early Generation 3 gun and do not have the ambidextrous cut. The follower is marked 2183-1 and the baseplate 3206. They don't appear to have been used much at all, only thing I've noticed is the button to release the baseplate has some scratches (not the baseplate itself) like they used something sharp to push the button in. $35 shipped or trade for Glock 19 mags or a Glock 33 rd mag.
I just sold my 19 and am getting a 34.
I have 1 mag left with a pierce extension on it. +0.

Would you trade the 2 10 rounders for a hi-cap 15 round G19 mag with extension? I also have the factory baseplate to go with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts