close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: 1911 take-off parts and a few grips, WA

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Oro, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Oro

Oro

A few items of 1911 interest. New or near new misc. parts and some grips. All steel parts are a nice, uniform very dark Parkerized finish.

Paypal payment or USPS money order/cash. Shipping included. If paypal, add 2% for fee (I'll pay other 1/2). Feel free to PM with questions, but to be fair to all posters, the first posted "I'll take it" gets the item.

1) Sold SA take-off parts. Excellent condition. Only real wear on anything is to sharp edges of grip safety tang from handling. No parts have been fit/filed upon. Bushing is drop in - .583"/.696" ID/OD. Arched/looped MSH includes "guts" and take-down tool (no key/ not locked). I figure the lot is worth $75 total piece-by-piece - how about $65 total shipped for the lot?

[​IMG]

2) Sold Extended thumb safety. Never used/not fit. $20 shipped.

[​IMG]

3) Sold Drop-in comp bushing. Drop in fit, .583"/.696" ID/OD. Never used or fit to anything. $22 shipped.

[​IMG]

4) Kimber style checkered ss-look MSH (is plastic). $9 shipped.

[​IMG]

5a) Pair of parchment micarta resin full-sizie grips with synthetic turquoise inlays. Very nice looking grips and as new. Slightly fuller cut than stock Colt grip panels. $42 shipped.

5b) Late run vintage Colt Series 70 grips - checkered walnut with gold medallions. Have wear and some discoloration on left grip from carry, but sharp checkering and no other flaws. These were on a 1982 (anniversary year) gun and one panel's medallion is the anniversary one (slightly different pony). Mismatched at factory back in '82. $30 shipped.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  2. scottmac019

scottmac019

are the parts in #1 still available?