Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Wait, don’t tell me! Her name is karen. She’s got that ‘I want to speak to your manager’ raised right eyebrow.
I think you nailed it. To the OP, this one has got nothing to do with "too much quarantine". It is just more evidence that civilization is in the process of collapsing all around us.

Looking at the pic, the expression as I read it is pure arrogant disdain. When enough people decide that the rules of society that say things like "don't try to murder people because they are obeying the health regs" don't apply to them, then the end is in sight for any civilization. My guess is that this atrocity was a long time coming, perp probably had a ton of brushes with the law that in an earlier, more civilized age would have resulted in long-term incarceration. Now, not so much.

Grumpy

·
Registered
32,668 Posts
Wait
I think you nailed it. To the OP, this one has got nothing to do with "too much quarantine". It is just more evidence that civilization is in the process of collapsing all around us.

Looking at the pic, the expression as I read it is pure arrogant disdain. When enough people decide that the rules of society that say things like "don't try to murder people because they are obeying the health regs" don't apply to them, then the end is in sight for any civilization. My guess is that this atrocity was a long time coming, perp probably had a ton of brushes with the law that in an earlier, more civilized age would have resulted in long-term incarceration. Now, not so much.

Grumpy
Society see 42’s “wife” and all the people that die around them under suspicious circumstances and all her overt corruption for which she is never prosecuted for and rightly deduce that laws don’t apply to them either.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts