Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
29,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/2-mcdonal...ld-dining-132237435--abc-news-topstories.html

"
Two employees at a McDonald's in Oklahoma City were shot and a third was injured after a woman allegedly became angry after learning that she was not allowed to dine inside the restaurant due to coronavirus restrictions.

The incident occurred on Wednesday evening at a McDonald's in southwest Oklahoma City when employees informed the shooting suspects that the dining room was closed and that she would be unable to eat there.

A physical altercation then began between the suspect and the female employee who fell and hit her head at some point during the fight. The suspect then left the premises and retrieved a handgun from her car.

“The suspect left the restaurant briefly and returned with a handgun and fired multiple shots,” said Capt. Larry Withrow of the Oklahoma City Police Department in a statement. “One male employee was shot in the arm. Another male employee was hit in the neck and shoulder area by what is described by police as bullet shrapnel. A third male employee also suffered from bullet shrapnel in his side.”

:crazy:

Reactions: Lt. Donn

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Yup. I think it's the "normal crazy" but since everything is CV19-focused right now everything appears CV19-related.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/2-mcdonal...ld-dining-132237435--abc-news-topstories.html

"
Two employees at a McDonald's in Oklahoma City were shot and a third was injured after a woman allegedly became angry after learning that she was not allowed to dine inside the restaurant due to coronavirus restrictions.

The incident occurred on Wednesday evening at a McDonald's in southwest Oklahoma City when employees informed the shooting suspects that the dining room was closed and that she would be unable to eat there.

A physical altercation then began between the suspect and the female employee who fell and hit her head at some point during the fight. The suspect then left the premises and retrieved a handgun from her car.

“The suspect left the restaurant briefly and returned with a handgun and fired multiple shots,” said Capt. Larry Withrow of the Oklahoma City Police Department in a statement. “One male employee was shot in the arm. Another male employee was hit in the neck and shoulder area by what is described by police as bullet shrapnel. A third male employee also suffered from bullet shrapnel in his side.”

Going to Macs is bad enough , but to try and kill someone because you can't eat inside is a little over the top. Hope see enjoys the food where she is going.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Must be a new "COVID-19 pandemic" gun owner. Most likely, a former anti-gun.
Expect to see more of this type of incidents.

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
10,129 Posts
Some folks just gotta have that Happy Meal.

·
NRA Life Member
67,038 Posts
Yup. I think it's the "normal crazy" but since everything is CV19-focused right now everything appears CV19-related.
Yep, Gloricia and her neighbors have been acting like this for many, many years. Quarantine's got nothing to do with it.

·
21,360 Posts
Supposedly she said “side of fries” and they heard “side of vi” so they coughed on her food.

·
PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia
11,235 Posts

"

How did I know it was a person of color...even before seeing the photo... guess I am just racist

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
If I shot everyone who disrespected me, I couldn’t afford the ammo.

What happened to “sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me.” Do they not teach that to children anymore?

·
Registered
32,659 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts