Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is this crapp'!!! I went to pick up my normal 6 boxs of 9mm federal for 9.97 and this is what I find... No federal..

·
Code-7A KUZ769
3,251 Posts
Compared to the Swiss made RWS ammo, Federal and Winchester stuff is "crapp". If it's too expensive for you then don't buy it.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Uh.. This wasn't me complaining but asking wtf happened to federal and remmington and Winchester 9mm. No need to be cocky sir lol

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Wal mart introduced that brand about the beginning of 2010, sort of an intermediate round, Federal replaced Blazer and should be on your shelf as well as winchester, my local store has all three brands, I buy the Federal when in stock, I guess your store had no federal left is all. check back soon.

·
Registered
32,713 Posts
I saw that for the first time today too (I only check Walmart maybe once a month).

$16.97?? You gotta be kidding.

·
Registered
32,713 Posts
Compared to the Swiss made RWS ammo, Federal and Winchester stuff is "crapp". If it's too expensive for you then don't buy it.
Don't worry, we won't.

Crap? It fires every time. Good enough for me.

·
Elite Member
6,661 Posts
I was totally happy with Blazer and am still plenty happy with federal. No need to pay that much money for some range/ plinking ammo.

·
Registered
11,543 Posts
RWS is the only thing my local Wal-Mart has had in the past two months. I won't pay almost double for range ammo. For the past eight months there hasn't been any WWB value packs and I've never seen any Federal or Blazer 9mm ammo there. Never.

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
reload

·
Registered
17,321 Posts
Are you telling the OP to learn to reload so he won't complain about ammo prices?

Or

Are you trying to say that the RWS ammo in the photo is reloaded?

·
Registered
9,189 Posts
If it's too expensive for you then don't buy it.

Some folks don't have the sense God gave a billy goat.

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
Are you telling the OP to learn to reload so he won't complain about ammo prices?...[/QUOTE

Obviously this. :wavey:

·
UtilitarianSect
1,327 Posts
Economics 101.

Don't purchase it.

Sales plummet.

Sought for profit margin is not achieved by manufacturer.

Manufacturer seeks price point where purchases re-occur.

This tends to be much lower than the original price.

Bottom line? As long as people purchase the ammunition at the increased prices, there is no incentive for them to lower those prices.

Capitalism at it's finest.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Going on 3 years of not buying a factory round. I just chuckle at these threads.

No offense meant to anyone, it's just that seeing it from the other side, I can't believe I didn't start sooner.
our walmart also has lots of the 9mm federal,so far i have bought 1500 rdsat 9.97 a box its a great deal but i was going to ask you how much you can relaod a box for,might be interested in reloading,thanks-jeff:wavey:

·
Registered
613 Posts
My walmarts have a ****-ton of the rws, however the federal/win sells out pretty quick.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts