Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I. B. Glockin'...again. :^)
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Revolver chambered for .44mg/.44special/.45auto/.45long colt. prefer 3" or 4" barrel. Not picky on the finish. need full size external hammer. 5/6 shot okay.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
WTS: S&W Model 21 Thunder Ranch Special Edition in like new condition. Chambered in .44 Special. Complete with factory box, papers, etc. -- as well as the original wooden display case with the thunder Ranch logo etched into the glass. $750

·
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I met with Elalynn today and we did the deal on one of the most beautiful handguns I've ever seen. You know what with all these glocks and KelTecs etc I'm not used to owning a gun that anyone would describe and beautiful, but this thing is almost too pretty to shoot, ALMOST. He is a fine gentleman and he and I see eye to eye on many important issues.

If you EVER get the opportunity to do business with this guy do yourself a favor and just DO it. If it doesn't involve too long a drive then do your business with him face to face. It'll be worth the drive to meet him. He knows his guns, he is fair in his dealings and he is honest. I don't know what else a man needs to be.

Thank you sir for selling me that beauty and at such a fair price. I'll keep an eye out for you if my wife ever lets me buy another gun. LOL!

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Completed a transaction with Jack23 today. Smooth transaction and a fine gentleman to do business with. Glad to learn of his satisfaction with his new toy. Enjoy and remember, “Life is too short to use ugly guns. If you can have only one gun, save and buy the very best made. A great gun is far more valuable and useful than a dozen mediocre guns. If you are fortunate to own many great guns, never tell your wife and thank the Good Lord daily for your blessing." :supergrin:

·
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
“Life is too short to use ugly guns. If you can have only one gun, save and buy the very best made. A great gun is far more valuable and useful than a dozen mediocre guns. If you are fortunate to own many great guns, never tell your wife and thank the Good Lord daily for your blessing." :supergrin:
......and the people said Amen! :wavey:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts