close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB/WTT (FL) NIB/LNIB Glock 19 1st or 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Florida Deputy, Jan 23, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Florida Deputy

Florida Deputy NO KNOCK NEEDED

IN FLORIDA...FTF ONLY PLEASE! Looking to buy or trade for your NIB/LNIB Glock 19. 2nd or 3rd Generation. I have the following ad up on GT and FSN...

In Palm Bay Florida I have the following LNIB and complete as shipped by Springfield 1911s...

1) Model PX9151 Stainless 5" Loaded Model. Serial number N487XXX (Born in August 2000). Weapon has the original wood grips and a Hogue Combat rubber grips; original blue box; original manual; two unmarked black 8 round mags (Springfiled); one Chip McCormick 10 round "Power Mag". Weapon is in extremely fine condition...with just the usual wear associated with carry and firing. I am the second owner and ran 100 rounds to check operation. The weapon functions flawlessly and handles very nicely! These particular Springfields are selling for $700 plus on Gunbroker and GunsAmerica. My cash price is $600.

2) Model PB9160L Black 3" Micro Compact Mil Spec Ultra Compact. Serial Number N472XXX (Born in October 2003). Weapon has the original rubber grips; original blue box; original manual; original lock; original cleaning brush; one unmarked black 6 round mag (Springfield). Weapon is in "LIKE NEW" condition...no wear is visible. I am the second owner and ran 100 rounds thru her to check function. The weapon functions flawlessly...handles well...but this is not for the "weak of wrist"! These Springfields are selling for $550. My cash price is $475.

I have pics available that I can email to SERIOUS buyers or traders. Send me an email at EastFloridaTeam@aol.com with a pic of what you're trading or a cash offer on the weapon(s).

FOR TRADES...

1) I am looking for Colt or Smith and Wesson wheel guns. Must be black/blue...2"/3"/4"...38 or 357...NIB or LNIB with all manuals.
    2) NIB/LNIB Wilson 4" 1911.
    3) NIB/LNIB 2nd or 3rd Generation Glock 19 with a few hi-caps (LEO OK) and some extras.
    4) Cash/dollars/money!

Based on your trades worth...I am not opposed to 2 for 1 or adding cash as needed.

AGAIN...FTF ONLY PLEASE!! I'll travel to make the right deal...and am more than willing to meet half way to make a good deal!!

2. crpydy

crpydy BachelorJack

I have a glock for you and I'm in palm beach. Call my cell 803 467 0856