Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a .357 magnum revolver FTF. I live in College Station, TX and I am willing to drive up to 150 mi. If you will meet me in College Station, I will pay for your gas. (That is the least I can do with the kind of gas price we have. lol)

I have a model 36 S&W, 3 inches barrel, .38 sp., 95% condition. If you want to buy it, it will be $275 either FTF/shipping only to FFL holder.

·
Registered
228 Posts
i have a smith and wesson model 627-5 357 mag i wouldnt mind selling, i live in college station as well, what are you willing to spend? this is a performance center gun, i have all the stuff that came with it, it has about 650 rounds fired, if interested, email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by rayetter
i have a smith and wesson model 627-5 357 mag i wouldnt mind selling, i live in college station as well, what are you willing to spend? this is a performance center gun, i have all the stuff that came with it, it has about 650 rounds fired, if interested, email me at [email protected].
That is a very nice gun, but I am afraid that it will be a bit too expensive for me. But if you don't mind, would you PM me the price that you would like for it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts