Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New or used, Night sights and/or OD Green frame will also peak my interest. Please PM me if you've got something. I am also willing to trade my Russian TT33 Tokarev in on one if anyone is interested. Thanks

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have a USP fullsize 45,OD green,maybe 250 rounds through it,2 factory 12 rounders with the finger rest,2 ProMag 12 rounders that feed fine but don't lock the slide open,and all the other stuff I got with it new.(box,book,etc).I will sell it for $725 shipped or trade for a Sig P226 with BOTH 40 and 357sig barrels...If that's not what you had in mind,I wish you luck in your search...:supergrin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know how it screwed those replies up, I was replying to the USPc offer! We must've posted at exactly the same time. I am going to consider your offer if it has night sights or if you're willing to negotiate a bit, do you have any pictures? Please send any to [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Ryan,I don't have a working camera right now,so I have no photos.It's a like new USPf in OD green,and no night sights,sorry.As far as price,NIB HK pistols are expensive,and I have more than my asking price into it,and as I said,I haven't fired it very much,I guess that's the problem with buying too many guns too often,I never really "took" to it as I had my XD to play with.I'm not actively trying to sell it just yet,I just saw your ad,so let me know if you want it.If not,I hope you find exactly what you're looking for...:supergrin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for your offer, but I'll try to trade out my Russian TT33 to cover some of the cost. The HKs seem to have gone down in price a bit as well, I've found some recently NIB in OD for $707 and std blued with nights for $759 with three factory hi-caps. I can't afford to just throw that cash out there, so I'll have to compromise with a trade. Thanks anyways :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts