Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a used AWC titanium Abraxas suppressor in Texas. Black or bead blasted titanium fine, threaded 1/2x28.

Only thing that matters is that it is functionally new, no thread damage/wear, baffle, endcap or tube damage.

Scratched up and or rough finish ok for the right price.

Will also consider new one for right price.

Thanks!
Dave

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks capt!

Unfortunately Dallas is too far for me to drive and he is an SOT so I would have to go to his store. A full day there and back plus $150 gas:wow:

But your help got me to register at Snipershide so it wasn't all a loss...Gig'em!

Still looking for a titanium Abraxas...

·
Registered
488 Posts
I don't know if your heart is set on one of these or not.............but, if it tells you anything, I bought one..........then got to shoot 20 different kinds of cans......only then realizing it is by far the loudest can out there...........then sold it, and bought one of the quieter cans of today........like the AAC Evo-9....only a few ounces heavier, but much quieter, and doesn't require being shot "wet" all the time to get descent results like the Abraxas demands you to do.........
Hope that helps.
Jordan

Fight'n Texas Aggie Class of '96 WHOOP!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know if your heart is set on one of these or not.............but, if it tells you anything, I bought one..........then got to shoot 20 different kinds of cans......only then realizing it is by far the loudest can out there...........then sold it, and bought one of the quieter cans of today........like the AAC Evo-9....only a few ounces heavier, but much quieter, and doesn't require being shot "wet" all the time to get descent results like the Abraxas demands you to do.........
Hope that helps.
Jordan

Fight'n Texas Aggie Class of '96 WHOOP!!!

PM sent with some questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts