close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: Used Glock G19

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by wantaglock7, Jan 19, 2010.

1. wantaglock7

wantaglock7

hey guys I'm in the market for a used G19. I was torn between the 19 and 26, but after shooting both at the range today, I think the 19 suits my needs better. I dont have a ton of money because I am a student pursuing a professional degree, but I work part time in a pharmacy where robberies have previously occurred and believe I would be beneficial for me to be able to defend myself if needed as well as home defense. I'm not too hung up on whether the gun is 2nd or 3rd gen, just in good condition. Looking to spend less than $400. Thanks a lot

2. Thiokol

Thiokol

3. wantaglock7

wantaglock7

Thanks a lot for that link it's def something to consider. my other option i was thinking about was to join the GSSF and get the cert for LE pricing which would get me a brand new G19 for like $398 if I'm not mistaken. What do you think would the best route to take?

4. Snak3

Snak3

Just bought one from there myself, supposed to go pick it up later this evening. I'll post pics to show you quality, I believe they're police trade-ins.

5. Snak3

Snak3

Got mine yesterday.... EXCELLENT quality police trade in. The coating on the slide is still in very good condition and there is virtually NO holster wear. Gun looks like it hasn't been shot but a few hundred times, maybe less. The only thing wrong with it is the rear sight was knocked to the right by a few millimeters, which was easily fixable. Other than that, a great deal for $375.

I'm on my lunch break now, but I'll get some pictures up later.

6. AZ Husker

AZ Husker

GSSF is a great deal. Don't forget to add the membership cost and the gun's sales tax on for your total.

7. Thiokol

Thiokol

I picked up mine today. It functions okay but the slide has a lot of wear and it was absolutely filthy inside. In all honesty, I've never seen a gun that filthy. Also the mag was pretty beat up. I'm sending it to Glock in the morning to have the slide refinished and the internals upgraded. All in all, it wasn't too bad of a deal but I am a little disappointed in its condition.

8. AZ Husker

AZ Husker

What's that shipping cost? I'm a retired Deputy Sheriff and no way in hell would I buy a PD tradeoff. Nobody in the world as a group takes worse care of their weapons. Most only see light at the semi or annual qualifications.

9. Snak3

Snak3

You bought yours from Summit Gun Broker?

What does it cost for Glock to refinish and slide and upgrade the internals if you don't mind me asking?

10. Thiokol

Thiokol

Yes, I bought it from Summit. I called Glock yesterday and they quoted me $45.00 to refinish the slide and said that the upgraded internal parts are free.