close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB/T for Uzi IMI acc. and parts

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Bravo2, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Bravo2

Bravo2

2. graveman

graveman

Bravo2,

I assume we have the same kind of Uzi, the SA45. I have dribbled at Uzitalk.com some, and mostly here, and here are my findings:

1) 16 round ACP mags ..... least you want to part with a limb, they're not to be had. Don't know why a decent company, like Vector, couldn't crank some out. I have seen some on the net at 75 and 100 each respectively. Ten rounders are drying up too, Vector is out, so better snatch some if you can find some. Last price check on those $27 apiece, offline from a guy on Gunbroker, got a couple of them coming.

2) semi 9mm bolt, assuming you're doing a drop-in from 45 to 9mm; no IMI semi bolts to be had ..... Vector got some US made in stock, ordered one last Friday, should be here end of the week, $100 plus ship w/extractor and latch. They have striker assy's in stock also, but like said not IMI.

3) factory case .... thought I saw one on Gunbroker the other day.

The other stuff .... no clues. But why do you want a red-dot-ray-o-death mount on there? just bracket the target with the "ears" on the cocking knob ( like on AK, bracketing with FSB "ears" ) or invest in ammo and perfect point-shooting. All those Ninja gear things are a waste IMHO.

If you need a 16" 9mm semi barrel, try D&D Sales. Got mine today, 78 shipped Fedex 2nd Air. New, fresh-off-the-lathe, still had cutting oil (?) on it. Vector doesn't sell 16" anymore, only 18" to be legal in all 50 states.

Good luck !

graveman