close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: Springfield PB9105L Houston, TX

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by BigFatDog, Jul 19, 2006.

1. BigFatDog

BigFatDog

I'm looking for a Springfield PB9105L in good condition. It's the Mil-Spec operator with the full length rail. Let me know what you have...

2. TireFryer

TireFryer

3. BigFatDog

BigFatDog

Not quite what I'm looking for but a great pistol none the less. I want the mil-spec version.

4. TireFryer

TireFryer

I am copying and posting the ad...he also has pics...email him for them or register @ THR...well worth it! :)

He's selling his duty gun due to needing cash. Springfield Armory TRP Operator with full length light rail and black Armory Kote. The pistol is stock with bull barrel, adj. night sites, ambi safety, grit grips, magwell, frontstrap checkering, etc. Comes with the 2 factory 7 rounds mags and a nice Bladetech paddle kydex holster. He's also throwing in a Fobus double mag pouch with a paddle attachment.

The pistol has approx. 1000 rounds through it as he only carried it for about 6months. It has some holster wear from presentations from the Bladetech holster and his duty Safariland 6280.

No trades, he needs cash. Asking $950 + shipping to your FFL. I'll post pics tomorrow. Best to reach me at ss4uab@charter.net.

One scratch on top of slide from debris getting in holster during range session. Finish wear on front of trigger guard from tension point of kydex holster. Both shown in pics. Otherwise, the TRP is excellent condition.

5. BigFatDog

BigFatDog

I Still haven't found what I'm looking for...:music:

BTT

6. BigFatDog

BigFatDog