close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB SKS FTF in Phila Pa

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by MOHAA Player, Oct 8, 2006.

1. MOHAA Player

MOHAA Player Guest

Looking for SKS rifle in nice condition orignal no mods,nice wood stock.Looking fof FTF sale in Phila Pa or within half hour driving distance from South Philly area.
    MOHAA

2. MOHAA Player

MOHAA Player Guest

Come on guys does'nt anybody have a SKS or even a AK-47 for sale in Pa:help:

3. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

:) While I was picking up ammo, today, I noticed one that appeared to be in decent condition. It was on the rear wall at A&A Sporting Goods in Tannersville, PA. Looked like a Yugo M59/66. You might want to call them and ask about it.

4. MOHAA Player

MOHAA Player Guest

How far is A&A in Tannersville,PA from South Philly and if you have phone number please give it to me.
    Thanks MOHAA

5. wellcraft

wellcraft

if your looking for an sks or ak check out surplus city guns located 302 bustleton pike, feasterville pa 19053. feasterville is about 30-45 minutes from s. philly. all you've got to do is shoot up 95n, take the woodhaven road exit, go to the end of woodhaven rd and make a left then at the light make a right on byberry, take byberry to bustleton and make a right, surplus city is 2-3 miles on your left. you'll pass colonial nissan and another block you'll see surplus city. they've got a great selection of ak's, sks's ar15 and just about anything else you could want.