Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a larger set of sight for my G19.
I would like the wider and a little taller like the .125 wide and .22. tall or so. would also like the rear matching sight but would be interested in either front or rear.
thanks
[email protected]

·
Glock Armorer
678 Posts
I have a pair of old night sights for Glock 9mm pistols. I am not sure what brand they are. There is still a faint glow in darkness, but the tritium is just about gone. However, they are tall, steel, and have bright white outline dots.

The front sight is .22" high and .16" wide. It attaches differently from any other Glock sight I've seen - using a 1/32" diameter cross pin. I have tried it out and it works fine. The matching rear is a standard slide in unit, just .04" taller than normal. It was a little loose in the particular Glock I tried it with, but can be easily tightened by putting a layer of aluminum foil in the slot prior to pushing the sight in place. When it is all adjusted, you can use Loctite to lock in both sights.

I will send you this set for $15, shipped to your door, the next day after I receive your payment. Either cash, money order, or PayPal is fine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts