close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: Sidearmor IWB Belt Loops & J-Hooks

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Wadely, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Wadely

Wadely not a member

I've got a Sidearmor IWB w/ a 15* Belt Loop and I'm looking to find some deals on other Loop/Hook attachments for it. I know I can order them direct from SA for $5/each, but thought maybe some of you had ones you don't want... for example:

- Maybe you decided that you 5* or 15* or 20* attachments were just too uncomfortable for you and you would like to part with a certain cant.

- Maybe you USED to wear a 1.25" or 1.5" belt, but now wear a 1.75" and have no use for the smaller attachments you used to have.

- Maybe you tried the J-Hooks, and, like I have heard some people on GT complain, find that they don't support the weight of your weapon to your satisfaction.

I'm interested in ANYTHING but the 1.5" 15* Belt Loops, as that's the only one I have. Any other 1.5" or 1.25" attachments, for a reasonable price, I will snag as they are offered. PM or email me if you don't want to post them here.

If I don't get any offers (which I doubt will happen, but maybe I'm way off), then I will just order some from Patricia.

Let me hear what you have. Thanks.

2. RenegadeGlocker

RenegadeGlocker

I know what you mean. I initially bought the 15* J-hooks, but they did not work - the weight of the gun tipped it forward too much (G19).

I prefer the 5* belt loops. It holds the gun on securely.

I will see what I have.

3. Wadely

Wadely not a member

Come across anything you don't want yet?