close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Sako TRG-S .30-06

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by TexanOutWest, Aug 14, 2004.

1. TexanOutWest

TexanOutWest I'll Take Point

Looking for a Sako TRG-S .30-06 in fine to excellent condition. Haven't seen them on the street for a few years and all the ones I've come across "aren't for sale." Any info ya'll can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tex

2. TexanOutWest

3. buckfever34

buckfever34

Texan, I know a guy with an FFL that I buy new guns from all the time. I asked him about the Sako TRG-S and he said he can only buy it new in two calibers....30-378 Wby Mag and .338 Lapua mag. Either of these calibers will run ya around $800 new. He said his distributor (Bill Hicks & Co. Ltd.) did not show any .30-.06.
    I don't know for sure what you are looking for but I have a Savage Tactical model .308 I have been thinking of selling. This model says "Tactical" on the bolt. It has a bipod, Simmons 6-18x40 scope, and BC flip up covers. Its a great shooter but I change interests a lot. I will sell it to you for $725 if you have any interest.
    My email is cwaskom@ius.edu.
    If you have any questions about the Sako or are interested in the Savage let me know.
    Thanks, Clint

4. TexanOutWest

Hey, Clint -

Thanks for the reply. Sako hasn't made the TRG-S in '06 in four or five years. Your buddy's right about the current caliber list. I'm just hoping to find a nice used one somewhere. Thanks for the offer on the .308 but I'm looking to fill a void in my deer/elk rifle lineup. I'm not sure .308 is what I'm interested in. Thank you, again, though. I appreciate you checking into this for me.

Scott

5. TexanOutWest

Still looking....

Tex