close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wtb S & W 5906 And 411

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by piece_officer, Mar 25, 2006.

1. piece_officer

piece_officer

I am going through a mental crisis here.. I had a stainless 5906 and I sold it for an engagement ring in 98. Now, I want that gun back. I loved it. I used it in the police academy in 97.

I am also looking for a 411, it is what I bought in 98 to replace the 5906. I sold the 411 to buy a Sig Pro SP2340. Which I liked as well, and I will buy another of those eventually as well.

So, if anyone has a 5906 or 411 let me know

Bill

2. piece_officer

piece_officer

BTTT

Cmon, I got money to burn on these...and noone wants my money...what wrong with this picture???

Bill

3. gooddealjunky

gooddealjunky

Bill, I just bought a 5906 stainless with Adjustable night sights from B&H Gun Rack in Florida. They have hundreds in stock from a recent Police trade in. I paid 20 buck extra and got the got to hand pick a superb gun for me. I am very happy with the deal..$325 plus $20 shipping for a hand-select 5906. Mine looks NEW and shoots 3" groups at 25 yards; couldn't be happier. Give them a call and ask for Bob (might be Bud). Here is their url:

http://www.bhgunrack.com/index_all_products.asp

Bill AKA gooddealjunky

4. piece_officer

piece_officer

I looked at their site and they do not have Smith even listed as a firearm they carry. I did email them and I will await a call. I will only offer 15 to hand select..since you got the better one..haha

Thanks for the info, I hope it works out.

Bill

5. gooddealjunky

gooddealjunky

They definitely have them; Think I was told somewhere around 300 plus guns just two weeks ago. I would be suprised if they sold that many already! Actually they have some listed on gunsamerica.com also.

Bill

6. baby74879

baby74879

Hello---Just for your info---Gunbrokers.com has about 3 listed, all are 9mm -- ranging from 375 to 499. Don't know if you are looking for 9mm or 45 cal. Just thought to pass this on to you. baby74879

7. piece_officer

piece_officer

I am not that versed in the S&Ws I thought the 4506 was their 45cals. I am only interested in the 5906 9mm. I want it ONLY for sentimental reasons, probably will never put a round through it. Ok, ok, probably a box or so. haha.

I am then looking for a S&W 411 40cal and a Sig Pro 2340(also a 40cal)

Once I get those, then I will have recollected ALL of the auto pistols I have ever bought and have them back at home where they belong..haha.

Then I had a S&W .38 stubby revolver(only owned for 2days) so I don't remember what model, all I know it was small and blued. So, if anyone has any out there. I would ONLY be able to tell by looking at a pic.

Then on to my 590 mossberg, then I will be good.

I had my new safe mounted last week, and the electronic gurus for the false panel are coming on the 6th.

Just trying to acquire my history back.

Bill

8. TexasGlock23

TexasGlock23 Salty Collar

summitgunbroker.com has some