Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am kind of interested in looking into something with a rds, maybe for like a carry optic weapon, or if it were too far gone from oem, maybe a range toy? Just nothing insanely expensive. Possibly like some kind of g19 with a holosun or rmr? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, to the top! I am still looking for an optic equipped setup. I'd really prefer something kind of basic looking, like a gen5 g19 with front serrations, and a trijicon rmr.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Spend the $$ on a new x5 or g34, both can be had for good prices, then add a dot and go shoot the heck out of them!
Sportsmans warehouse has had sales on the x5 w romeo red dots on them for the regular x5 price btw, worth looking into, one of my teammates bought one. Scheels does it too

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay guys, I ended up buying a gen5 g19, and now need an optic for it. Where should I buy an rmr type 2 for the cheapest? I've seen and posted in the b&h photo thread and they seem pretty reasonable. Is this a good option, or does someone have suggestions?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The gen5 g19 is the mos fs model with mos plate and front serrations, because I figured if I was going to go balls to the wall fun range build with it, seemed like a nice base to start with..

Wanting an rmr, Alex gent flat face trigger, and trijicon bright and tough suppressor height sights for it.. Also need a nice gen5 19 holster.

The glock will be shipping to my lgs Monday or tuesday, and then show up probably 3 days later, so trying to order a trijicon rmr and have it in the next few days, so I can have all needed parts when the gun gets here and I can go do the transfer then put the whole thing together. Super stoked..

·
Registered
426 Posts
I am kind of interested in looking into something with a rds, maybe for like a carry optic weapon, or if it were too far gone from oem, maybe a range toy? Just nothing insanely expensive. Possibly like some kind of g19 with a holosun or rmr? Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum.

Keith

1 - 8 of 8 Posts