close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: Portable Trunked Scanner

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bigrob215, Apr 7, 2006.

1. bigrob215

bigrob215 Rock Star

anyone got a trunked portable police scanner? Rechargeable battery pack a plus...any condition looking to spend $50-75 shipped, thanks.

2. Glocker424

Glocker424

Go to radio shack and buy a new one..They run lie $60+

3. bigrob215

bigrob215 Rock Star

thanks, i went there first the cheapest one was 150

4. VBG23

VBG23

Where are you located? What type of frequencies are you looking to get at? A decent triple-trunking scanner is around $150 like you found. I have the Bearcat III by Uniden and it works very well in the Roanoke area. Do you know if it is a digital system you are looking to follow? Because a digital scanner is going to run you over $350. If you go to Radio Reference it is a nation-wide data base of frequencies that is very accurate. Also if you sign up there the members are very helpful with any questions you have. Heck they might even have a used scanner for sale over there. Any other questions you can ask me and I can try to answer them for you.

5. mefly2

mefly2

How about a Radio Shack Pro-91 portable with trunking / 150 channel ... in ex to mint condition with box and some papers (been sitting around but my wife doesn't listen while I'm on duty any more) for $70 ?
    mefly2