close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB North American Arms .380 Guardian

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by loneeagle308, May 17, 2007.

Tags:
  1. loneeagle308

loneeagle308

Anyone know where to find one (NAA 380 Guardian ) if not avail for sale? I've not looked too hard yet but they appear ellusive....

2. Keith5579

Keith5579 STONEHOUSE

3. loneeagle308

loneeagle308

Sorry, needs to be in .380

4. You are correct in your statement, I have been an FFL for a year now, I have in that time been able to get ahold of two of this caliber model gun. I've got dibs on these w/ many distributors and no delivery date in sight! Actually tho from what I've read&heard about their fearsome recoil I'd think you might be happier with a Kel-Tec P3AT or even a .32 cal loaded w/ Glaser ammo!

5. loneeagle308

loneeagle308

I found one but still negotiating a price. Sort of hard to assess a price when not too many to compare to. This one is custom polished feedramp 4 mags an ankle holster. ~$500?

6. Dude, if up to me, I'd pass- First this is a back-up gun at best you need two mag-If you are paranoid. Polished Ramp- Easily done yourself, not neccessarily worth much- Ankle holster, well were you gonna buy one yesterday??
    Last one of these I sold went for $383.00 NIB, and that was a hard sell, took months. I use a Gen one Kel-Tec, it has had the 300 round the gen one guns needed thru it to ensure break-in&function. In your place I'd buy a new Gen-2 Kel-Tec .380, put a couple of boxes of ammo thru it, carry it till the next gun you "need to buy" comes along&sell it then, or keep it. I have two safes full of guns-none of those are for sale. The sale guns are in the third safe at work.

7. loneeagle308

loneeagle308

It isn't my gun to buy. Or my money.