close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB NIB Glock 30

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Sin.dc2R, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Sin.dc2R

Sin.dc2R In God We Trust

Im looking for a Glock 30 NIB. The best price I have found was $489.00 plus $20 shipping. If anyone knows anywhere to get it for less please let me know. Thanks in advance. =)

Im in Socal by the way.
    jdmb18c5@hotmail.com
    -mike

2. EJL

EJL

That seems like a good price, the best I have seen them (here in central Pa is $499 at a local dealer, and on the net the best I have seen is $489+ shipping).

3. BLACKJACKGRIMM

BLACKJACKGRIMM

Yep thats better then good.Thats about dealer price. I know I am a dealer,lol. Must be a Glock stocking dealer. They get a much better price, they just have to buy more. Wish I cold sell enought glocks to become a stocking dealer. Only you have to take a package of glocks. End up with guns that are not popular, also cannot get the C.C. versions. There the ones I Prefer. So if you want one of these guns I would get it before he says out. More then likly the glock 30 isn't a good seller in his area. He is selling at cost to move. We have a dealer a few countys over that does this. The 22/23/17/21/27/26/ are one price and the 20/29/30/36/35/34/ are another cause they don't sell well for him,lol. Most of them he sells online at a auction sight to move them. I have a 30 its a great gun. I paid 595.00 for my gun. It has night sights. It was the last glock i bought with night sights. I now get meprolite adj sights. Like them better then fixed. Well if you get the gun enjoy.

GRIMM

4. Sin.dc2R

Sin.dc2R In God We Trust

Thanks for the info. Now I just have to find a FFL dealer near me that doesnt charge too much! Off I go! =)