close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB mint Springfield Omega 10mm semi-auto

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bambihunter, Nov 13, 2004.

1. bambihunter

bambihunter 10mm collector

I am cancelling this WTB request at this time because I won the bid on a Delta Elite that I didn't think I would win, and also have another cheaper 10mm that I think I will also get that is also hard to find in mint condition.
    Sorry for the withdrawl, I will likely reinstate it at a later time and date when the funds are back up where I can afford it.

==================================================================

I am looking for mint condition Springfield Omega 10mm. I greatly prefer the firearm to have the original matching box and papers and all factory parts (aftermarket parts are ok as long as the firearm has the original parts and can be returned to original form easily). I am fairly open on which model, I don't care whether it's ported or not, or whether it has the 6" or 5" barrel. However, I do NOT want a two-tone model...

You can reply here, or the best way is to send me a personal message.

Also, I will give a $50 finders fee to anyone that gives me a lead which results in a purchase. So, keep your eyes open!
    The prospective seller must be able to send clear digital pictures and willing to ship to the FFL here.