close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB mint S&W 10mm semi-auto (except 1006 and 1076)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bambihunter, Nov 10, 2004.

1. bambihunter

bambihunter 10mm collector

I am looking for mint condition S&W 10mm's except for the 1006 or 1076 (I've already got a perfect example of each of those). I greatly prefer the firearm to have the original matching box and papers and all factory parts (aftermarket parts are ok as long as the firearm has the original parts and can be returned to original form easily). Adjustable sights is also a plus as is factory night sights, although they will be really dim after this long (since manufacture).

For the Springfield Omega, I am fairly open on which model but it too must be in mint condition and again I prefer the box and extras. I don't care whether it's ported or not, or whether it has the 6" or 5" barrel. However, I do NOT want a two-tone model...

So, at this point I am specifically looking for these S&W models:

*Note* I've already got a 1026 in good shape but might consider one of those too if it has box and papers. However, it must be the variant that has the words "capable of being fired with magazine removed" on the slide directly in front of the ejection port.

You can reply here, or the best way is to send me a personal message.

Also, I will give a $50 finders fee to anyone that gives me a lead which results in a purchase. So, keep your eyes open!
    The prospective seller must be able to send clear digital pictures and willing to ship to the FFL here.