close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB. Lasermax/CT

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by NOTV8, May 6, 2006.

1. NOTV8

NOTV8 Glock-a-holic

If anyone wanted to part with lasermax/CT for G21 let me know.

2. M-R-Firearms

M-R-Firearms

I sell Lasermax and Crimson Trace lasers for all models.....they are brand new in the box never opened......What are looking to spend on them....do you want new or used.....they run 299.99 retail, and I sell the Crimson Trace for 230.00 shipping included.....lasermax tend to be a lot more $....let me know....Matt

3. NOTV8

NOTV8 Glock-a-holic

Matt,
    Thanks for your reply. I am leading towards the lasermax but want also to try the CT. I am checking the dealer today to see if I will like the "added feel". How much can you offer for the lasermax?
    On a side note...what is your opinion on each other? Don'tworry I did my search already I just want to see what is your take on both.

Thanks again.
    Ric

4. M-R-Firearms

M-R-Firearms

Lasermax lasers tend to be more expensive... My price for the lasermax is 284.00 plus shipping.....

I own a CT for my G22 and love it. The feel is just right, and when you grip the gun it comes alive, you really do not have to try to make it come on like other lasers....It really makes my gun fit better in my hand.....I have heard bad things about lasermax. Some have purchased them and took them out because they do not eject the shells the same with them in....that is all I have heard....

The CT is more reasonable in price, and easier to install and You do not have to mess with the integrity of the gun......

Just an opinion from a guy who can get both lasers... I have sold over 100 CT'S, not a single lasermax......

Matt