close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: Keltec P-3AT .380

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Red98SS801, Sep 23, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Red98SS801

Red98SS801

As the subject says, I'm looking for one of these, send me an email at patrick@tampabaydsl.com with that you have. Thanks.

-Patrick

2. bambihunter

bambihunter 10mm collector

I just bought one off of GunBroker. There's another listing which is actually just a hair cheaper than I bought mine for... Quite often you can buy it on there and save money on the purchase price plus the tax (vs. buying it at a local dealer) even though you have to pay shipping and FFL transfer fee.
    Good luck.
    :)

*update*
    I received my Kel-tec from the GunBroker auction I spoke of above. I highly recommend the seller I used. He did everything he said he would do, he also had additional new magazines and I bought 3 extras (for $16 each) and he shipped it all for the price of just the gun. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that. Here in Oklahoma City I still haven't found any place that has these in stock, nor any extra magazines so this was pretty much my only option. Even with shipping it was still about the same as it would have been here with tax. Here's the link to another one by the same seller if you care to look at it. There's a link on there that says "view sellers other auctions" and you can see the magazines he has listed as well.
    Hope it works out for ya. I'm looking forward to carrying mine those occasions where I can't hide my Glock 29 or else just want an additional backup for some reason...
    Take care.