close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Kahr PM40 or PM9 in Mass

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by BarkinDog, Feb 2, 2006.

1. BarkinDog

BarkinDog Millennium Member

WTB PM40 or PM9 in Mass, gun must already be in state due to our screwed up laws. Yes, I know this will be hard to find.

2. Rockrivr1

Rockrivr1

Hey BarkinDog. You should of went to the Marlboro Gun show last weekend. There was a guy there selling a couple Kahrs. I bought one of his PM9s for short money. He had others. The guys name was A. P. Martinello. I'm assuming he's an FFL. If you can find him he may still have one left or have a line on getting more. Good luck. They are great little guns

3. BarkinDog

Yeah, that's the PM9 I was screwed out of. He wouldn't take my check or credit card, he said he would hold it under the table until I returned from the bank getting cash. When I got back he was just starting to do the paper work to sell it to you. The other Kahr was a P9, I wanted the PM.

4. Rockrivr1

Rockrivr1

Um, don't really know what to say. I was looking at the P9 and was going to pass on it until he took out the PM9. I was pretty surprised that he wouldn't take a check or credit card either. When you came back to his table he'd already had made the call to the Feds to do the transfer. He never said a word about holding it for someone.

5. BarkinDog

Nothing to say, he just shouldn't have told me he was going to hold it while I ran to the bank. I've never had to have that much cash on me at previous shows, I won't make that mistake twice. E mail me if you ever decide to sell or trade it. Enjoy the pistol. :)

6. SPG

SPG Millennium Member

check pm's spg

7. SPG

SPG Millennium Member

BarkinDog, get in touch with me, I think I can help you ;) SPG