close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Kahr MK9 or similar

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by JoshMcMadMac, Dec 28, 2006.

1. JoshMcMadMac

JoshMcMadMac

I am looking for a Kahr MK9. Obviously I'm looking for a good deal, since I'm not going straight to the dealer for one. I will gladly pay for shipping to an FFL and can work out whatever form of payment works best. I don't have many posts on here, but have 100% feedback on E-Bay with the same user name.

I will also consider other "similar" firearms to the Kahr. Something good for conceal carry, compact, and reliable. Please email me if you think you have what I am looking for.

Regards,
    -Joshua

2. JoshMcMadMac

JoshMcMadMac

3. GlockNgtSgt

GlockNgtSgt

Joshua,

The company I work for has the following pistol in our used case....

Kahr PM9 9mm Stainless Slide, Polymer Frame, Fixed Sights, (2) magazines...$475.00 (+$18 shipping)

The weapon is in like new condition (99%). It was a trade-in from a police officer who purchased it as his off duty weapon. He put 50rds through it to break it in and than found out that he couldn't carry it because of department regulations. It was than traded in at our store. The weapon in in perfect condition and has never been holstered, just those initial 50rds have been shot through it.

If you are interested send me a PM or email. We accept payment by money order or credit card (no amex). There is a 3% upcharge for payment by credit card. I can send you pictures if needed.

Let me know.

Thx,

Lee Markl jr
    Markl Supply Company, Inc.
    4029 Perrysville Avenue
    Pittsburgh, PA 15214
    Ph: (412)-323-1916 x210
    marklsupply@comcast.n

4. JoshMcMadMac

JoshMcMadMac

Thank you for the offer. Right now I am trying to stick to the MK model, but if I change my mind I will be sure to contact you.

Regards,
    -Joshua

5. fc2462

fc2462

Would you be interested in an MK40 stainless with night sights, less than 1 yr old like new in the box plus one extra 5 rnd mag for $550 shipped?

Send me a email at fc2462@yahoo.com if you want it. I don't have any pictures of it, camera is down right now but it looks just like any other MK40. There are no marks or anything on it. Its just not my cup of tea.

6. JoshMcMadMac

JoshMcMadMac

Email sent, thank you very much.

Regards,
    -Joshua