close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB IMI Jericho!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by PaveHammer, Apr 19, 2004.

1. PaveHammer

PaveHammer

Hi, all! My first post here, but I've been lurking around for a bit...

Well, I'd like to find a Genuine IMI Jericho. I hear that they're nicer than the Magnum Research ones, because they tweaked it a bit when they started distributing. I'm going to purchase one after the summer coming up, so if anyone sells them (I.E. You're a dealer) please hold one for me until the end of summer. I'm in Canada, so you'd have to be willing to ship it up here and go through all the paperwork bull**** that my stupid Liberal government has set up ;l

Please, PM or Email me if you're selling them, and make sure to name your price! Thank you!

Oh, and I'm looking for one in MINT Condition, Blued, in 9mm, please!

2. Medpilot 2

Medpilot 2 Smkumifyagotum

I'd like to get a baby eagle myself. Where did you hear that the Jericho's were better? I always thought they were the same.

Inquiring minds want to know.:)

3. PaveHammer

PaveHammer

I was told that Magnum Reseach had tweaked the frame in a specific place and they jam up tight more often. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe that person just had a bitter fued agains MR. Meh, either way, if anyone has a Mossberg UZI Eagle, it's the same gun as the Jericho, only with a black finish and factory night sights.

4. PaveHammer

PaveHammer

5. swampmaster

swampmaster

OOPS sorry not sooner as our local shop just had one with 4 mags 350.00 but it is already gone now