close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB HK USP Expert and Compact in NV area

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ScottyS, Jun 26, 2004.

1. ScottyS

ScottyS M40A1

Hi folks,

I'm looking to buy:

1) HK USP Expert in 9mm or 40S&W. I would like this to be a low-round count gun. Price may vary on condition and usage. Looking to spend ~$1000.

2) HK USP 9mm Compact (prefer black). Again, low round count is preferred. Price may vary on condition and usage. Looking to spend ~$550.

The only trading material I currently have is a nice Stainless Ruger 10/22 Sporter with the checkered walnut stock.

For now, I'd like a FTF deal somewhere in the Northern Nevada area. I'd travel a bit for the Expert (N.Cal, ID, UT, OR), especially if both guns were part of one deal. I'm a Nevada resident, and have law-enforcement references if you are worried about selling to a shady character. If you have a nice Expert for the right price, I can set up a mail transfer through a local FFL. Payment terms on a mail deal would vary depending on references provided and verifiable online trading history.

Feel free to post or email any inquiries/offers to scottyREMOVE_ME@geostrachan.com.

Also, if anybody knows of other forums besides AR15.com, Firingline, and HK Boards where I might find a USP Expert, please let me know!

Thanks!
    Scotty