close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB - Handguns - AK (from all states)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Thegman, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Thegman

Thegman

I'm testing the waters here and looking to see what comes up. If you have a handgun you'd like to sell immediately, let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

Thanks

2. Reed1911

Reed1911

Check out the website www.reedsammo.com We've got all kinds of handguns new and used

3. Thegman

Thegman

Thanks, I will.

4. Bobster_USA

Bobster_USA

1)Glock 23 perfect condition.no marks, smoothed trigger (no serrations, and pull is also lightened), 4-factory 10 rd mags, mag loader thing, Bianchi tuxedo shoulder rig with 2 mag pouch, barely used. All for $450. plus ship
    2) Smith&Wesson, model 29-2, 44 magnum, 4"bbl,(critters love this one) blue, slight muzzle wear, pinned bbl and recessed cylinder, original S&W wood medallion grips, .500 target trigger and .500 target hammer, firing pin on hammer, adjustable rear sight, red insert front sight, very smooth and very accurate hand cannon. $425. plus ship. Save shipping, buy both.
    3) Ruger Target,like new, 22 LR, stainless, bull barrel. If interested, I'll get more info.

I'm cleaning out gun safe to finance car project. I just don't shoot these anymore. I am not an FFL and would like to ship to you direct, as FFL's here in MD charge lots for their services.
    If intersted email RCWornom@msn.com

Thanks for looking, BOB

5. Reed1911

Reed1911

Bob,

Just a note to keep you out of trouble. You cannot ship directly to another non-FFL, however you can ship direct to an FFL. You'll need to enclose a copy of your ID. I'd get in contact with the FFL prior to the sale to make sure they are willing to do this.

6. Bobster_USA

Bobster_USA

Thanks Reed, I was hoping to ship to FFL, and that the inquiry had to be made.

BOB