close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Gun Safe

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by rednek30043, Feb 17, 2007.

1. rednek30043

rednek30043

Looking for a good gun safe that's in Georgia. I'm not looking for a Wal-Mart special at the time, but something that is middle of the road. I'm open to what you have, and I have cash in hand. Please email me and let me know what you have. Thanks

2. hpridgen

hpridgen

Bass Pro typically has good safes. They frequently have good sales too. I recently bought one from their Macon store..

3. rednek30043

rednek30043

I went to Bass Pro Shops. Aside from no one wanting to help me, I was not very impressed. Granted I only looked at one safe that the clerk could actually get open. It looks like I may be going with a Liberty.

4. irishcop209

irishcop209

I just bought a safe from GT Distributors it's a STACK ON safe which are pretty well made and there on clerance now .It was only $64.00 go on there website and look under clerance items.

5. grayelky

grayelky

I know where there 2: 1 LARGE and 1 HUGE. $1200 & $3500. If interested, PM me.

If you want a commercial safe, check Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna. It will only cost you a phone call, and could save you money!

6. chriswolfe1968

chriswolfe1968 Senior Member

Check these guys out...http://www.diamondbackgunsafes.com/ I believe they are in your neck of the woods.
    I am buying a 22L modle from a company here in Thomson for a very good price. I have seen the safes and they are of very good quality.

Take care..

Chris