Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for cases with orange, purple, or green product labels (the label on the handle with SKU, serial, etc.). Current clamshell style. Cases must be in excellent condition, with all exterior decals, and need only contain the interior foam.

·
1,951 Posts
Just out of curiosity what variant of Glocks have these color labels? I know about blue label LEO guns but I’ve never heard of these others.

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just out of curiosity what variant of Glocks have these color labels? I know about blue label LEO guns but I’ve never heard of these others.
There are at least seven pistol case label colors used on Glocks seen in the U.S.:
White: Low capacity magazines (mags do not exceed 10 rounds)
Red: High capacity magazines (high capacity mags hold 10+ rounds)
Blue: High capacity magazines. Buyer must meet blue label requirements to be eligible (see https://us.glock.com/bluelabel)
Purple: Contract overrun guns. Can be sold to anyone, and are not required to meet MAP pricing
Orange: Factory rebuilt guns. Can be sold to anyone, and are not required to meet MAP pricing
Green: U.S. manufactured for export
Yellow: Rebuilt (in two cases I've seen, Gen 4 MOS, and cutaway)

For Gen 3, white and red label come with 2 magazines, blue label come with 3. For Gen 4 and later, all guns regardless of label color come with 3 magazines. An exception to this are the 43X and 48, which come with two magazines.

·
1,951 Posts
Very interesting. Thanks for the great info. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for these.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts