close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Glock lower (frame) and parts.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by BUDMAN-BILL, Nov 9, 2003.

1. BUDMAN-BILL

BUDMAN-BILL

I just picked me up a Glock 19 upper (cheap) and need a frame to put it on. I (THINK??) a Glock 23 frame will work for this as well. I really would like a 2nd Gen but will take a 3rd gen.(2nd gen fits my hand better). I can use other parts as well see list at bottom. Thanks for helping a newbe out.
    Also does anyone know if a person can order a 2nd gen frame for glock.
    I'm sure they have used frames laying around.

Bill

Upper parts
    any or all

Lower parts
    smooth trigger
    Or?? let me know what ya have.

2. dengel

dengel Deceased

Not sure if you are aware, so I thought I'd chime in the lower (frame) of the Glock is considered by BATFE to be the "firearm", so it will have to go thru an FFL dealer in your area. But yes, your FFL dealer can order a frame only for you no problem at all. I also think Glockmeister.com can as well.

3. LOWBOY

LOWBOY

Frames at glockmeister.com are about $155,any gen glock top will work, get a .40 frame set up as 9mm, then you have the option to get a .40 upper, then you just have to change the ejector or extractor to switch back and forth, one or both, I forget. frames are same price, might as well get the heafter one.

4. BUDMAN-BILL

BUDMAN-BILL

Thanks guys, that does clear up things on my end. And yes I did know to order a frame I was going to have to use my FFL.