close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: Glock in 9mm, 40S&W or 357 and/or 1911 (IL)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by NIUPonyBoy, May 29, 2006.

1. NIUPonyBoy

NIUPonyBoy

Title says it all. I'm in liberal hell IL but am looking for nothing too specific at the moment, just seeing if there is anything nice of oportuinity.

Thanks,
    John

2. Prom King

Prom King

ive got a glock 27, l.n.i.b. $500.00 my f.f.l. to yours. shipping is included

3. bnhguns

bnhguns

I have a Glock 23 Very Good in box $425 +ship or a Colt Series 70 1911 .45acp $600 +ship:supergrin:

4. venomjunky

venomjunky

WTS..Glock 17 W/ M3 light O.D Green ...light holster wear&some scratching in around the magwell.Includes 2 mags and orignal box for both the light and gun.Also has an extended slide and mag release in it.I will also include the orignal levers too.Will throw in a desantis holster(Paid $46 for it)
    Asking $550 for both plus shipping to FFL($20). FTF deal possible in Kansas Oklahoma area.

5. HOGUEMEISTER

HOGUEMEISTER Senior Member

A 2nd gen G17 (9mm). The interior components were upgraded and Trijicon night sights installed by GLOCK. The magazine catch, slide lock and slide stop lever have all been extended. Included in the sale will be four new 17 round magazines and two Uncle Mike kydex holsters (paddle / belt). I will also include paperwork from GLOCK showing when the interior was upgraded and the night sights installed (this year). Other than a small amount of external holster wear, it is basically a new gun.

$530 and it's yours.

Hoguemister :beer:

6. Corpse

Corpse