Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Glock talk so bare with me if you would! I'm looking for the stick mag like the Glock 18 9mm mags but in .40. At a recent show a guy had a package deal I bought with lots of Glock add ons and those barrels to convert you glocks to other calibers. He told me I had just missed out on recieving a stick mag like the 9mm ones I had recieved in the deal as another patron of the show had came just prior to me and talked him out of the mag he said. Now I'm dying to have one. I've never came accross those before. Any help?? I may be able to trade something or sell something I got that I dont use to get the mag. Any help out there?

·
Banned
762 Posts
Originally posted by G34-and-more
New to Glock talk so bare with me if you would! I'm looking for the stick mag like the Glock 18 9mm mags but in .40. At a recent show a guy had a package deal I bought with lots of Glock add ons and those barrels to convert you glocks to other calibers. He told me I had just missed out on recieving a stick mag like the 9mm ones I had recieved in the deal as another patron of the show had came just prior to me and talked him out of the mag he said. Now I'm dying to have one. I've never came accross those before. Any help?? I may be able to trade something or sell something I got that I dont use to get the mag. Any help out there?
Yes...Go to www.lonewolf.com . The mags that you are looking for are made by Scherer, not Glock, but they are of exelent quality. The 40 cal mags are 29 round,....and they run around $45.00 each. Supply is starting to catch up to demand now that the ban has been over for a while,...so they should be in stock. The phone # to Lonewolf distributors is 1-208-437-0612. Their customer service is awesome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts