close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB glock 22 or 35 frame only

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by cadet3, Mar 19, 2003.

1. cadet3

cadet3

In the market for either a 3rd gen 22 or 35 frame complete. I have a 24 upper but need the lower to complete. Does anyone know how much these are shipped from Glock? I called but have not received a response to the message I left.

2. Meggacatz

Meggacatz PROUD DADDY!!!!

I did the same.....bought a 24C slide assembly then bought a frame from http://glockmeister.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/10_15/products_id/152
    for $155.00 plus shipping to my FFL for transfer. I got the frame in less than a week and jammed my own internals inside. My set up works great. They also have complete receivers if you're no so inclined to do it all yourself. Best of luck to ya'.
    Brian

3. cadet3

cadet3

Thanks for the info. I called yesterday and Glockmeister wanted around $220 for the complete receiver with internals. Is this a good price or should I shop around more?

4. Meggacatz

Meggacatz PROUD DADDY!!!!

That seems about right for a complete lower. I tinker alot and had the parts. They have a complete receiver parts kit for $58.00, so if you want it assembled you'd pay a few extra bucks for something you could probley do yourself. Either way this is the best prices I can find for these parts. Of course used parts might be cheaper, but I don't know of a reliable source for them. Best of luck with your project. Brian