close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB - Glock 21

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Robar, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Robar

Robar

I'm looking for a new model, Glock 21. I need it for a hunting trip I'm going on next month. I'm in SW Ohio, so for the right gun, I can do a face-to-face in southern Indiana, northern KY, and most anywhere in Ohio. E-mail me with what you've got, and any pictures you may have of the gun. Thanks...

Chris
    cshmoo@fuse.net

2. Truckin' Joe

Truckin' Joe Member

e-mail sent with pic.

3. BLACKJACKGRIMM

BLACKJACKGRIMM

IF YOUR STILL LOOKING FOR A G 21 E-MAIL ME. I HAVE A 21 WITH A DUTY HOLSTER AND LASER. I AM SELLING FOR A COP. IT HAS 2 10 RD MAS. HE PULLED COP MAGS. THE LASER HAS THE BRIGHTEST LASER I HAVE EVER SEEN. HE WANTS 650.00 FOR GUN. HE HAS OVER 1100.00 IN PACKAGE. THE HOLSTER IS A CUSTOM SAFARILAND DUTY HOSLTER MADE FOR THE GUN/LASER SETUP.

4. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

If you still need a G21, I have a new model in box, never shot. It comes in the new model box, all papers and 2 ten round magazines with loader.

I will be happy to include a CARVER Mount with the G21 and you will be ready for the "hunt".

G21 without CARVER Mount shipped to your FFL dealer $495.00

G21 with CARVER Mount, shipped to your FFL dealer $$620.00.

5. Big_Jim

Big_Jim

If your still looking, Friday I was at Williams Gun Sight in Davison Michigan and they had a used third gen G21 w/ one 10 rnd mag for $375. This gun looked real good, If I wasn't in the dog house already for buying too many guns, I would've bought it on the spot.