close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: Glock 17 or 34 Frame

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by scogre, Feb 10, 2006.

Tags:
  1. scogre

scogre

Hey everybody,

I'm in San Diego, CA and I want to get a Glock Frame. Standard Size. Preferably a Glock 17, 34, 22, etc.

I am willing to have it shipped to a licensed firearms dealer if necessary. I can paypal or ?

Thanks.

2. captyg76

captyg76 Member

Scogre,

I have a 3 pin, 3rd generation G-17 generation frame I bought from Glockmeister. Used it to set-up a dedicated "G-.22" for my Advantage Arms .22 conversion kit for my teenaged daughter. That was a great little pistol! She has since graduated to her own G-38.

That said, I'd be willing to sell you this LNIB G-17 frame which is fully outfitted with all receiver components for $210 plus shipping and I'll include a Glock clamshell box. An FFL would be required because this is the ATF registered part.

Payment would have to be made by cashier's check or personal check (with shipment delay until check clears). PayPal will not process payment for guns/gun related items.

Subject to prior sale on entire G-".22" which is advertised here on GT.

3. GPappy

GPappy

I have a Glock 34 frame that I might consider selling if you don't take Captyg76's G17 frame. It has a lot of rounds through it, several thousand I'm sure. It is in very good condition. I would sell it for $225 shipped. I also have a gen 1 G17 frame that I would take $175 shipped.

Greg

4. scogre

scogre

I am interest in the first and I believe my friend will be interested in the second. I will find out about my friend and get back to you.

Capt, I left you a private message on how we can proceed with this transaction.

Thanks

5. captyg76

captyg76 Member

Sold to Scogre Pending Receipt of Funds. Thanks!

6. GPappy

GPappy

scogre,

Got you PM and tried to respond. Got the following message.

"scogre has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Tried to email. Got the following message.

"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

Greg