close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: G30 or G36

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by G_Loc, Feb 21, 2005.

1. G_Loc

G_Loc

Preferrably in the Miami area

Thanks

2. ROC77

ROC77

I know you said preferable miami area, however i would like to post this info just in case you don't mind something in the VA area. I own a Glock 36...during qualifications I experienced some FTE (about 3 of em) Decided to take it back to the range and put approx 300 rds thru it...had about 10-20 more FTE...This is a brand new LE model gun...I meet with the Glock rep in the morning to go shoot it at the range...I have no doubt the gun will be fixed however it is my off duty pistol. I bought a IWB UCR holster for it and ameriglo operator night sights still in the package. I have my eye on a P2000SK...if you are interested let me know...i will give you a range report when we get done. I am only asking $650 for everything.

3. G_Loc

G_Loc

Thanks, but I was looking to spend something around the $500 area.

Now you got me worried about your FTEs... Is this a common problem?

4. ROC77

ROC77

I would sell the gun for $515, but I would be stuck with a holster and night sights...I will be honest...the only problems I have read about the G36 have been on this website...but from experience i can tell you that my 36 has experienced many FTE malfunctions...i have used federal ball, fiocchi (sp?) and hydra shoks...did it with all three. It looks like it may be an extractor...there are people on this website more experienced than me that can probably give you better advice. I just shoot em...

5. chance3290

chance3290 Fear Dli

G_Loc
    I sent you an email.

6. bradtown

bradtown

NIB under 50 rds with everything..$475 Tex.