close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: G26 in Tampa, FL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by erkme73, May 15, 2007.

1. erkme73

erkme73

Wife and I were assaulted by visiting Mexican - kicked our three-week old car while keeping his hand behind his back. He was arrested and would have been release w/in 12 hours of arrest. But, since his immigration status is 'unknown' and he committed a felony (>$1000), he'll likely get a free vacation back to visit his family.

In the meantime, after learning he was part of the Sir13 Latino Gang, wife and I decided to get our concealed carry permit - and a couple of guns. We've fired about 200 rounds each on the G26, and are very impressed. Would like to buy two, but will take what I can get.

Thanks...

2. larryg2

larryg2

Sorry to hear about your troubles. But, you're making the right decision on both the permits & choice of weaponry.

3. border bandit32

border bandit32

G26 is an excellent carry weapon..get some Meprolight night sights, gold dot 124gr +p ammo and a good leather holster and you are ready for those MS13 somb&#$*es!:supergrin:

4. erkme73

erkme73

Up until this event, I was completely neutral on the immigration issue. Not so anymore. It was disgusting to hear some of the stories the Clearwater Police Department told me. It's like a disease. The illegals know that the law simply doesn't apply. The kid that kicked our car was smiling as he was being put into the cop car. He knew he'd be out before I even woke up the next AM. Anyway, not to fuel the flames. I just need to get armed.

5. Picketeer

Picketeer

Would you be interested in a CS9 Smith & Wesson 9mm.......It is a great little carry piece and it is LNIB....only about 50 rounds fired through it...........:thumbsup:

6. poison7fl

poison7fl

Exactly! Criminals are Criminals because they know the system. Everyone should be armed, It is YOUR right.

I'd rather be questioned by the police for a self defense shooting, than be buried.

CRIMINALS CHOOSE EASY PREY! Remember that word... PREY!

7. erkme73

erkme73

Picketeer... Thanks for the offer. I've never fired a S&W, so I don't want to be unfair. I really like the G26 (and more importantly, so does the wife). Done just a little research on both this evening, and think i'll stay with the G26 - thanks for the offer, though.

8. erkme73

erkme73

Just a quick update. The illegal was released by the Clearwater, FL police department, despite pleading guilty to a felony charge. He was out 7 days after the incident, sentenced to 6 months probation and restitution (about $1,200). He was released, and the Victim Notification system (VINE) did not relay this information to us. He could be hunting us down as i type this. Comforting.

9. erkme73

erkme73

Went to the Tampa Gun Show today. Picked up two NIB G26's ($479 each), a NIB S&W 638, and a used Remington pump-action shotgun. Total damage: $1700 including a few rounds of ammo. Overall more than I expected, but less than I've found on line. Thanks to all for the their suggestions, recommendations.

10. neeko

neeko

Remember to never be in condition white. Always scan your surroundings and pay careful attention to those within reach of you at all times.