close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: G23 or G23C FTF in Tampa/Orlando area

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by GPalmer, May 26, 2006.

1. GPalmer

GPalmer CLM

Hello,

I'm looking for a FTF deal for a third generation Glock 23 or 23c in the Tampa or Orlando areas (I'm back and forth between them all the time). Seller should be prepared to furnish photographs and serial number so I can check out the weapon before purchase. Message me if you have one and want to let it go! Price depends on condition and extras...

2. fullautoracing

fullautoracing

Hows it going?
    I have brand new g23 in the box never been fired with 3 high cap mags,But I have carried it 2 or 3 times...I let it go for $490...I also have some holsters I.E. galco ss2 shoulder holster in black in pretty good condition.also a galco belt holster with the snap retention..A Safariland open top paddle,Galco double mag holster and acouple of other mag\light holster and a mag\cuff holster.....All right hand and the prices vary between holsters...I do work for a class 3 dealer locally.If you interested email....By the way I'm in Venice and can meet somewhere in between.....

Fullautoracing
    Dave
    fullautoracing@comcast.net:) :)

3. GPalmer

GPalmer CLM

I wound up picking one up this morning, search closed thanks for the responses!