close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: G23 LEO Restricted mags

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by BMS, Mar 14, 2003.

1. BMS

BMS FEED THE FISH

I'm looking to buy 4 to 6 LEO restricted mags for a G23. Will provide Department ID at time of exchange.

PM my ID with offers.

2. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

I think you should try to contact Glock directly. I have heard that if you indeed have LEO identification and get a letter from your employer on "Offical" department letterhead stationary. Glock will sell you the restricted magazine at not much more than price of the 10 rounders.

Good luck

3. U1121

U1121

I contacted GI once about the purchase of LE magazines. They indicated that they do not sell directly to officers or departments and gave me the phone numbers for a couple of their LE wholesalers.
    U1121

4. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766 CLM

Try ombps.com they are having a big sale on the new and used Glock mags.

5. BMS

BMS FEED THE FISH

Thanks for the replys guys. But I have a "Special" situation which I have posted about in the COP TALK section. I'm a reserve officer and my department has just this month decided not to issue letters to reserves for the purchase of any LEO resrticted items. We have a Glock Dealer in my home town that sells LEO G23 mags for $16 each, but requires a letter. As does ombps.com and most other shops. There are a few shops, however, that only require you show LE ID at the time of purchase and I did manage to find one close to home where I can get what I need, although they are $25 each!!!!

Thanks anyway!

6. b00mer

b00mer

I have 3 @ 20.00 each shipped

7. BMS

BMS FEED THE FISH

Now you tell me!!!! Thanks bOOmer, but I had a deputy in another state sell me 2, and I bought 2 more from a local FFL @ $25 each, so I'm covered. But I appreciate the offer. I carry 3 x 13 while on duty and have one more 13 and 4 x 10 in the "bag". Should do the trick!