close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB G19 with night sights

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Marc1956, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Marc1956

Marc1956 CLM #66

Would like to purchase a used G19 with good night sights. Willing to pay $400 delivered to Georgia or same price FTF. Not interested in a worn out pistol, but don't need a safe queen, either. My son is LEO and I'm tired of him carrying my G19 off duty! It seems as though he has "adopted" my little buddy in favor of his G17 (which is for sale). I'll sit back and wait for the offers to pour in!:supergrin:

2. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

If he is an LEO, he can just purchase a brand new G19 with night sights for about $450 straight from Glock.

3. Marc1956

Marc1956 CLM #66

Thanks for your input, but we have already been down that road. I think that there must be some misinformation about the Blue Label pistol purchase opportunity from Glock for LEO individuals. In fact, he cannot purchase any pistol with night sights from Glock for the price you quoted. The pistol cannot be purchased for personel use(off duty carry). Even to purchase a G19 with night sights for duty use (as attested to by your Lt or higher), the price would be over $450, but not by much. I know this only by talking directly with Glock LE sales and reading the fax they sent me. Thanks for your input and I hope my response helps those LEO who are trying to purchase a Glock for personal use. Peace!

4. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

Try this. Tell him to call Glock and ask for the homeland security discount on the gun. When they ask for his credentials, he can send them his LEO credentials. At that time, it's not an LEO discount with all the hoops you have to jump through. It's the homeland security discount by virtue of being an LEO. If Firefighters, EMT's and military personnel active and former, don't have to prove "official duty use". Why would a cop? It's worth a shot.

5. GlockSpeed31

GlockSpeed31

Or you can go to Ed's Pawn & Gun in Stockbridge this Friday & Saturday. They are having Glock Days and will be blowing out some police trade-in's. Ed (the owner) told me they should have some 40's w/ night sights for around $329 plus tax. Might be worth checking out!

No, I do not work for them, just stop by every now & then.

6. Marc1956

Marc1956 CLM #66

Thanks folks, for your suggestions! Of course, I missed the Pawn Shop sale due to not checking on my post often enough! :frown: But, I like the Homeland Security discount idea. I appreciate the info about the .40's and I've already got a 3rd Generation G23 that I carry and I'm looking for a used G19 with night sights. Thanks so much for your help and information!:rollsmiley:

7. Marc1956

Marc1956 CLM #66