close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB G17 Lasermax

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by blackduck, May 22, 2002.

Tags:
  1. blackduck

blackduck

2. Ffej backwards

Ffej backwards

Blackduck:

I have a lasermax that I used in my G22 years back. It's just packed away in a box im my basement, and will probably never see use from me again. What did you have im mind for price? I gave $500 when they first came out!;J Let me know.

Jeff

3. blackduck

blackduck

WOW! I'm afraid any offer i made would be insulting. they are going for $299 to $349 NIB as far as i can tell from surfing supplier and vendor sites. will a G22 lasermax fit a G17?
    tell you what. give me your lowest acceptable price and i will consider it firm. i will not be a pain in the but and try to haggle. i will make my decision based upon your price. (assuming the G22 Lasermax would work in a G17)
    thanks Jeff

mark

4. G17Man

G17Man Millennium Member

Keep in mind that there were revisions in the lasers from the originals to the new ones. New ones, referred to as "high bright" models are brighter and batteries last longer.

I am not trying to sh!t on your transaction, but if you are looking for one that is just like the new ones, an original won't be that.

That said, the originals were just as reliable and cool as the new ones :D

5. blackduck

blackduck

:cool: well now . . .i've had my new lasermax (latest generation) for a couple of months now and i'm glad i bought it. shoots a little low out past 10 yards (6 or 8 inches in my estimation) but close enough for practical purposes. anybody have any input on accuracy performance on their lasermax?